+91 94421 59660
RKR College of Education
RKR Grks Mat.Hr.Sec.School
RKR GNANODHAYA Mat.Hr.Sec.School
RKR Guruvidya Junior School
RKR Gurushree International School
RKR Shri Gosaalaa
1. Application forms for admission and prospectus can be had from the school office on payment of Rs ……….. only.
2. Admission for Pre KG, L. K. G. and U.K. G. will be given on first come first serve basis.
3. At the time of admission parents have to produce the following:
• Completed Applications
• Photo copy of Birth Certificate -
• Photo copy of Aadhar Card
• Transfer Certificate from the previous school
SUPPLY OF BOOKS & NOTE BOOKS
Text Books and Note Books are supplied by the School during the month of April / May
HOSTEL – HOME AWAY FROM HOME
• Separate hostel for boys and girls.
• Spacious airy rooms.
• 24 hrs Mineral plant for drinking purpose.
• Hot water plant for safe bathing purpose.
• 24 Hrs medical facilities exclusively for hostlers.
• Strictly maintained study hours both in morning and evening for the progress of students.
• Highly hygienic and healthy food is supplied.
• Transport facility for girls to their hostel.
• Provisional admission will be given in the hostel based on academic performance.
• Admission form for hostel accommodation has to be endorsed by the Principal.
• Admission shall be sought afresh in every Academic session. A student may be refused admission without conveying any reason..
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• No student can claim admission as a right. All rights of admission to hostel are reserved with the principal.
• Rooms will be allotted by the Warden according to the plan prepared by the Principal / Warden (s) in the beginning of the session.
• Institute reserves the right to move any hostel resident from one room to another if the need arises.
• Parents should never send or leave costly items like jewels, Cameras, walk man, CD Player, Mobile phones etc.
• Possessing any of these items and cash is against the rules of the School. .
• Possessing cell phone is a serious violation of School rules. .
• Please do not lend your mobile phone to Children. .
Returning from long weekends:
• Parents shall please bring their children before 5.00 p.m. on Sunday after the long week end.
They can plan their travel plan accordingly.
• Parents can meet the teachers after long weekends in the Visitors Hall.
• Monday morning arrival after long week end will not be entertained.
• Please avoid asking leave before and after long weekends.
Issues Related to Parents/ Relatives/Visitors
• Parents/Guardians should give an undertaking to cooperate with the Hostel authorities and should be available on call as and when required and disclose all contact details.
• Parents/Visitors are advised not to insist on entry beyond the designated area or visiting room as it shall disturb other students.